To make the clock you will need;
• a print out of the sheet
• 2 paper plates
• a split pin
1. On the first paper plate write the minutes (5, 10, 15 etc.)
2. On the second paper plate write the hours (1, 2, 3 etc.)
3. Cut between the hour times so that they can be folded down to reveal the minutes once the paper plates are stuck together.
4. Glue the angry bird face onto the face of the clock, and the eggs onto the hours 3, 6, 9 and 12.
5. Pierce a hole in the centre (I found it best to use some blue tack and a cutting tool)
6. Use a hole punch to create holes in the hour and minute hand.
7 Place the split pin through the hour, minute hand and clock face.
8. Voila... a finished clock complete with helping hands for telling time hours and minutes.