Animal Adaptations 3D Project Cube *Science Craftivity* - Science Centers
What educators are saying
Bring science to life by creating a 3D Project Cube for Animal Adaptations. The students will be excited to get out of the text book, or plain old lecturing. Excite your students with this fun 3D Project Cube.
When can you use it?
- Review Time
- Small Groups
- Exemplary Task
- Buddy/Partner Work
- A page about Tundra Animal Adaptations
- A page about Desert Animal Adaptations
- A page about Forest & Ocean Animal Adaptations
- 2 pages about Bird Beaks
- A page about Feet Adaptations
- 6 full pages for each part of the cube
- Answer Key for the cube
Make science exciting while maintaining the rigor.
What you Need to Know
- This resource is a Print & GO file.
- The students will need to cut & glue
- This will take about 60-90 minutes to complete
- I used regular copy paper
- Each student needs all 6 pages
You may also like...
Scientific Method Reading Passage & Quiz | Google Forms | Science Centers
Science Centers *BUNDLE* [Paper & Digital Activities]
Copyright © A Teacher's Wonderland, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.