What do you get when you mix animal camouflage with color theory, textures, and drawing? A delightful spring art lesson that integrates a little natural science with a fun hands-on art activity making chicks with camouflage!
Your students will:
• Learn what camouflage is.
• Learn how color complements can make neutral colors.
• Draw a chick.
• Add a texture rubbing to the chick.
• Mix color complements on the chick.
• Color Theory - Color Complements
• Science - Animal Camouflage
• Art - Texture Tubbing & Drawing
What You Get
• Presentation (10 pages)
• Teacher Instructions (5 pages)
• Drawing Starter Pages (2 pages)
• Drawing Idea Pages (2 pages)
• Color Complement Mixing (1 page)
A total of 20 pages
Please take a look at the preview to get a snapshot of what you get.
This lesson is included in my Art Lesson MEGA Bundle
Here is a collection of Spring Art Lessons from Expressive Monkey:
• Spring Drawing Fun
• How to Draw a Leprechaun
• Celtic Knot Drawing
• Zentangled Celtic Knot Letters
• Mother's Day Card Drawing Mom
• Drawing Dad & Me
• Flower Drawing for Mother's Day
• Drawing Flowers
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Roll & Draw Lesson
• Van Gogh's Sunflowers Integrated Art Lesson
• Op Art Eggs
• Egg Color and Write
• Egg Roll, Draw & Write
• Bunny Directed Drawing with Choices
• My Year in Art
Thanks for visiting!