This NEW AND UPDATED packet, suitable for students in grades 3 - 6, will make a great add-on to your science curriculum on Animals! It includes:
- A concise description of behavioral and physical animal adaptations, including definitions for important terms like migration, hibernation, camouflage, and mimicry.
- A convenient chart listing categories of behavioral and physical adaptations.
- A cut-and-paste activity requiring students to match 20 animals with their specific adaptation. NEW answer key is provided!
- A hands-on coloring activity to demonstrate camouflage. NEW animal shapes have been provided: butterfly, lizard, bird, and fish!
- A quiz to assess your students' understanding of the topic, along with an answer key. (The quiz is fill-in-the-blank with a word bank.)
No Spring Chicken