Also included in
- These science reading passage come with engaging reading comprehension activities. There are eight sets in all! Each resource has reading passages of different length and difficulty level making it easy to differentiate. There is also an activity for each set of passages that is sure to keep stude$34.00$45.75Save $11.75
- This bundle contains two of our best selling resources! Plant Adaptations and Informational Reading Passages and Animal Adaptation Informational Readings and Activities. There are ten informational reading passages about plant adaptations and ten informational passages about animals adaptations. Th$22.60$28.25Save $5.65
- Do you need resources to teach your students about animal adaptations?Think about the time you didn't have something you needed. This bundle has it all. You can meet the needs of all your students. This resource includes posters, reading passages on different levels, and even a fun STEM project!❤️$23.98$34.25Save $10.27
This resource contains five informational reading passages about animal adaptations.
It is also available for use in the Google Classroom™.
☀️ Animal Adaptations Non-Fiction Texts and Activities for Use with Google Slides™
This resource was made for the NGSS 3-LS2 Ecosystems: Interactions, Energy, and Dynamics. It covers the following animals in the following ecosystems:
Collared Lizard - desert
Clownfish - ocean
Arctic Fox - arctic tundra
Blue Heron - wetlands
Yellow Jacket - temperate forest
The passages were written with third graders in mind, but the information is very interesting and complex and would be useful for upper grades as well. Even I learned things while researching the adaptations!
There is a tips sheet for teachers and two recording sheets (differentiated) for students on which they can note the adaptations that their given animal has in order to survive in its ecosystem.
❤️Click Here to Follow Us!
• Animal Adaptations #2: Six Informational Reading Passages
• Animal Adaptation Posters
• Animal Classification Posters and Computer Activity
• Animal Intelligence: Reading Passages and Activities
• Invasive Animal Species: NGSS: MS-LS2-4 and MS-LS2-5
• Plant and Animal Adaptations BUNDLE!
• Plant Adaptations Informational Reading Passages and Activities
• Plant Adaptations Informational Reading Passages and Activities #2
• Plant Adaptation Posters
• Arctic Tundra WebQuest
• Ecosystems Unit: Arctic Tundra, Deserts, Oceans, Temperate Forest, and Wetlands
• Land Biomes of the United States: Six Informational Reading Passages
• Land Biomes of the United States: Six Reading Passages in BLACK and WHITE
• Life Cycle of a Frog: Informational Reading and Activities
• Life Cycle of a Mealworm Posters with Real Photographs!
• Painted Lady Butterfly: Informational Reading and Activities
How to get TpT credit to use towards future purchases:
*Please go to your My Purchases page (you need to login). Next to each purchase, you’ll see a Provide Feedback button. Click that and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you credit that you can use towards your future purchases.