Also included in
- These 4 plant and animal adaptations activities are the perfect support for your curriculum. Easy to implement and aligned to the standards. Includes notes, investigation, sorts, peer discussions, and more.What's included:Animal Adaptations foldable >> with suggested plans that include an inte$12.95$16.50Save $3.55
These animal adaptations interactive notebook foldable notes includes a 3 day lesson guide which uses vocabulary development, interactive websites, and real life photos (via a suggested website). Includes structural and behavioral adaptations of animals that students sort and glue, nonfiction text describing the famous Peppered Moth’s adaptation to pollution as well as fill-in-the-blank notes over types of adaptations.
BONUS: Includes 24 piece Sorting Task Card set
Use the task cards for early finishers or for small group practice. The set works great as a quick review before an assessment or as STAAR review.
Check out some of our other Life Science resources
Want to earn credits to use on future purchases?
After you use this resource with your students, come back and leave a review. It helps other teachers find our resources and it also earns you points that can be used towards more Teachers Pay Teachers resources for your classroom. You can leave feedback by going to your MY PURCHASES tab.
Want to be notified when we have new resources, freebies, or discounts?
Click HERE to follow our store.
• All rights reserved by Two Teaching Taylors.
• This product is to be used by the original purchaser only.
• Intended for classroom and personal use only.
• Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited.
• This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view.
• Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).