Build comprehension using these 6 nonfiction short passages about animal adaptations, each featuring informational text and 4 multiple-choice questions on one page. Paragraph topics include elephant ears, giraffe necks, kangaroo pouches, camel humps, monarch butterfly migration, and snake movement. The questions cover a variety of reading skills and are modeled after the types of questions on standardized reading tests. Great for integrating science and reading!
Readability is in the 4th-5th grade range. Please check the preview to help you determine whether or not they would be suitable for your students. 3rd graders can do these with teacher support. You can purchase with confidence, as I have 32 years of experience in preparing upper elementary students for standardized reading testing!
CLICK HERE to get THIS RESOURCE as part of a money-saving BUNDLE of 180 passages!
Here is what you get with this resource:
• Flap Happy informational text and questions (1 page)
• Giraffe Height Insight informational text and questions (1 page)
• Marsupial Motel informational text and questions (1 page)
• Monarchs on the Move informational text and questions (1 page)
• Plump My Ride informational text and questions (1 page)
• Slither Me Limber informational text and questions (1 page)
• Answer Key (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
These passages have fun titles! As an added critical thinking BONUS, have students explain why they think the title of each reading passage was chosen.
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► Check out engaging Reading Passages
both long and short.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!