These cards are a great way to tie together your lessons on animal adaptations. Whether you focus on physical vs. behavioral or inherited vs. acquired, this set is usable for all adaptations lessons!
Included in this set are:
* 2 pages of ideas on how to use the cards
- behavioral vs. physical sort or class T chart
- inherited vs. acquired (learned) sort of class T chart
- writing response activity about single adaptation
- writing response activity comparing and contrasting two adaptations
* 30 adaptations cards
* "Key" for each adaptation card, includes whether each is a physical or behavioral adaptation as well as if it is inherited or acquired!
This set is great to print in color or in black and white. It can be used as a classroom sort to go with an anchor chart on your adaptations unit as well!
Also, if you need presentations on physical/behavioral or inherited/acquired adaptations, please look at my store!
I hope you enjoy this item. If you have any questions, concerns or ideas for custom work, please contact me! Thanks and stop by again soon!
Visit my blog!
Visit me on Facebook!
Follow me on Pinterest!