Explore Animal Alphabet A - H, it's 8 complete lessons for classroom and homeschool teachers! Each lesson offers multiple activities that can be explored daily or customized to integrate into a weekly curriculum!
Give Back Giveaway!
For each Animal Alphabet lesson sold 10% goes to World Wildlife Foundation! Once Hatchling Curriculum raises $55.00 we will be donating a WWF Species Adoption Kit to one Animal Alphabet lesson purchaser. Once you have purchased an Animal Alphabet lesson and if you would like to be entered into our Give Back Giveaway send a message with your email address to Suzanne@hatchlingcurriculum.com (You will NEVER be contacted unless you are a Species Adoption Kit Winner). Check out our Blog for more info! https://www.hatchlingcurriculum.com/community
Have fun and explore animals that begin with the letters A through H!
90 pages of creative activities combining math, language, art, science, and motor skills.
Each lesson includes a book and song recommendation as well as topics for open discussion and discussion ideas to develop social and emotional readiness.
This ready to use program includes all the coloring pages and templates as well as a
list of art materials required for each lesson.
Teaching Materials Include:
• 8 complete lessons exploring animals that begin with the letters A through H
• Learn about animals including: amphibians, frogs, bugs, bees, butterflies, crustaceans, crabs, sea mammals, dolphins, birds, eagles, fish, farm animals, and hedgehogs
• Letter animals include: alligator, butterfly, cow, dog, elephant, flamingo, giraffe, and hippo
• Paper plate animals include: armadillo, bear, crab, dolphin, eagle, fish, goat, and hedgehog
• 50 printable templates of coloring pages and crafts
• Develop fine motor skills with finger play songs, letter tracing, cutting, painting, paper tearing, and coloring
• Song lyrics for the traditional and counting songs
• Movement ideas for the music and activity songs will get you marching, dancing and pretending to be different animals
• Learn about early math concepts including: counting, finger play songs, and number to quantity matching
• High resolution photos will bring science and nature to the learning experience
• Create, explore, and discuss science including: frog and butterfly lifecycles, sound waves, bouncing egg, the five senses, and hibernation
• Art and craft ideas include: collages of animals that begin with each letter, paper plate animals, letter animals, hermit crab in a shell, farm animals in a field, hibernation nest........
.......and so much more. The ideas are endless!
Create, Explore, Discuss!