Here is a set of very colorful posters/cards that you can use in your classroom.
What is in this Packet:
1. You will find posters for the letters A – Z.
2. Each letter shows clip art of an animal that’s name begins with the corresponding letter.
3. The name of the animal is below the picture.
Here is a list of the animals you will find in this Animal Alphabet Chart.
B= Bumble Bee
P= Panda Bear
X= X-ray Tetra Fish
The alphabet posters can be used for many different academic activities.
a. ABC order—Glue or tape the posters to your wall for your students to use as a reference, or put in a literacy station and have the students place the cards in ABC order.
b. Daily 5, C.A.F.E., or Small Groups- Use in smaller groups for letter recognition and sound identification.
c. Word Wall- Use the alphabet posters for the letters of your word wall.
d. Patterning- Your students can place the cards in order by working pattern to the colors of the frames.
I currently have a Daily Five Packet and Numeral (cards with ten frames and touch points) cards/posters to place above your white board that matches this color scheme.
Click on the links below to view coordinating items:
1. Daily Five Rotation Chart/Posters Packet-- Colorful Polka Dots
2. Numerals 0-20 Posters/Cards with Ten Frames and Touch Points