• “Animal Bath Time” comes in two different versions. These books are great for working on answering and asking “who,” “what” and “where” questions, naming animals, matching skills, sentence structures, and descriptive language. These books are also perfect for students who are minimally verbal because they are designed to allow them to answer questions and engage in the activity by using movable pieces.
• Book 1- consists of 11 large pictures per page with 11 interactive (answer) pictures. For this book, students can simply match the pictures to answer the questions. This is intended for beginning learners who are minimally verbal.
• Book 2- consists of 11 half-size pictures per page with 11 interactive (answer) pictures. As students read each page, they can answer the questions by placing each interactive piece on the square on the matching page.
• Homework/ Note to parent: has all of the vocabulary pictures and can be copied and sent home for homework practice and/or it can serve as a parent note about progress.
• For a take-home book option: Copy Book 2 and as students read the book, they can answer the questions by cutting out the answers and gluing the picture in the square.
Thank you for visiting the Speech Bonanza store!