The 4th Grade SMARTBoard Introduction to Animal Body Systems is a SMARTBoard 4th grade level instructional presentation
This lesson focuses on an introduction body systems of vertebrates. It includes: a SMARTBoard presentation of the text emphasizing the basics about 7 different body systems (skeletal, muscular, digestive, nervous, circulatory, excretory, and respiratory).
The presentation includes:
• Introduction/explanation of the 7 body systems.
• Vocabulary (skeletal system, muscular system, respiratory system, circulatory system, excretory system, digestive system, and nervous system).
• Description of each system.
There are two interactive SMARTBoard activities that are included in the presentation. These activities are also included in PDF files to print out and issue as classwork or homework.
• Activity one has students moving the names and descriptions of 6 different body systems to the correct pictures.
• Activity two has students comparing completing bubble maps relating to aspects of different body systems.