This packet is intended to review the following usage skills with students:
• A complete sentence begins with a capital letter and ends with a period, a question mark, or an exclamation point.
• A good sentence has a subject and a predicate that agree.
• A linking verb does not show action.
• A helping verb is used with a main verb.
• The four kinds of sentences are declarative, interrogative, imperative, and exclamatory.
Created for second grade, but also appropriate for high-flying first graders and third graders! Each page is adorned with animal clipart, and activities are centered around an animal camouflage theme. Thanks bunches, and enjoy!!! :)