Target the following language skills with one resource!
- Vocabulary: Animals and animal habitats
- Categorization: Sort animals by narrow category
- WH Questions: Target "where" questions (e.g. "Where does a cow live?") and "who" questions ("Who lives on the farm?")
- Compare/Contrast: Compare and contrast animals by feature, action, location, etc.
- Description: Practice describing animals and animal habitats
This resource contains the following:
- 6 animal habitat mats
- 7-8 animals per habitat
- 36 task cards targeting "where" questions
- Visual supports for "where", "what-doing", "what group" and "what color" questions
Includes the following animal habitats:
About the Author:
I am a pediatric speech-language pathologist located on Long Island, New York. I am ASHA certified and state-certified in New York and New Jersey. I am currently working as a school-based speech-language pathologist for a public K-1 school in Suffolk County, NY. I love making functional therapy activities that target speech, language, and literacy skills. Enjoy my store!