Also included in
- As requested, ALL of my ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS units in one complete bundle! This bundle includes Animal Characteristics Build the Sentence, Animal Parts Label the Picture and Animal Characteristic PowerPoint! This is a great addition to your Animal Characteristics curriculum!What other teachers hav$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
20 Build the Sentence printable worksheets using words and themes all about ANIMAL CHARACTERISTICS AND ANIMAL PARTS! These NO PREP printables are ready for you to print and go!
Build the Sentence printables are perfect for morning work, stations, centers, small groups, individual practice, homework, sub plans, early finishers or 5-minute fillers.
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "This has been our morning work all month. The kids love it and are getting so good at arranging the words!"
- "I love your "Build a Sentence" activities. My class can never have too much practice in this area and your variety keeps them interested!"
- "A great combination of reading and science!"
- "These work perfect for me to differentiate to meet my special education students needs for morning work! Thanks!"
Please click the PREVIEW button above for a detailed look at this unit.
-Cut out the words at the bottom of the page.
-Build the sentence on their desk (you can remind them about
capital letters at the beginning and punctuation at the end).
-Glue the sentence in the correct order on their page.
-Practice writing a word in the box.
-Draw a picture about the sentence.
-Practice writing the sentence nice and neat.
2 different versions included to help fit the needs of your students:
(10) Four word sentences
(10) Five word sentences
Other products you may be interested in:
Want to be the first to know about new products, sales, and FREEBIES?
*Look for the green star next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.