Your students will love these worksheets and scripted conversations with over 50 Bilingual Vocabulary words formatted for handouts and seat work or as display on your smart board or document camera; all related to conversations that that students will have about animals of the world.
What is included:
• Animal Characteristic Vocabulary Fill-In Checklist
• Bilingual Spanish English Glossary of physical characteristics, adjectives, body parts and verbs of movement
• Bilingual vocabulary reference formatted for use has handout and seat work.
• Simple and Complex conversation pages which include:
• Bilingual Interactive Conversation Questions and open-ended responses;
formatted for the document camera, smartboard and handouts
• Conversation instructions
• Multiple writing and conversation pages for adjective, comparison and superlative practice.
• For Accelerated and Advanced Learners; Bilingual Interactive Comparison Conversation Questions and open-ended responses.
• Three image charts for animal comparisons; verbal and written plus an answer key
• One week of daily lesson suggestions with variations for accelerated learning.
With the purchase of this product you are are receiving an animal characteristic glossary that is formatted into 2 categories of adjectives and present tense verbs describing the physical attributes of a huge variety of animals as well as how they move. All student worksheets may be used for either written or verbal interactions and testing.
These materials are designed to coordinate and be a follow up to animal topic vocabulary lessons. The worksheet pages move students from simple to more complex syntax as they build to language proficiency and include comparative expressions of “better than”, “worse than”, etc. The remaining pages of conversation are for more advanced students who have a broader range of grammar and will be an essential tool for any of their conversations about pets, favorite animals, regional animals or environmental conservation.
Essential skill practice:
- Animal topic vocabulary
- Verb infinitive
The Animal Characteristics Conversation Activity can be purchased individually and used to supplement your current animal and textbook curriculum. As a reference tool you may prefer to supplement with my Animals of the World Vocabulary Thematic Reference as it is designed to provide a foundation for the majority of common vocabulary that students will utilize throughout the course of any conversation about animals. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Please see my other resources below:
Animals of the World Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Pet and Farm Animal Bilingual Mini-Dialogues
Animal Habitat Worksheet Activities
Animal Questions and Responses Interactive Practice
Creative Writing Story Development Projects
Comparisons and Superlatives Reference Chart
Saving The Planet Worksheet A
Bilingual Good Practices Environmental Powerpoint