PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
HOW CAN YOU HELP YOUR STUDENTS LEARN AND THOSE SCIENTIFIC NAME IN ANIMAL CLASSIFICATION?
Do it the fun and easy way - with silly mnemonic cartoons. Kids remember silly!
This packet includes:
• fourteen foldables with mnemonic cartoons
• list of characteristics with each cartoon
• list of animal examples with each cartoon
• activity sheets
This activity is a fun and easy way for students to remember names, characteristics, and examples of some of the most common groups in invertebrate animal classification. See the Table of Contents in the Preview File.
• Print on 8½” by 14” card stock. Remember to click on: Use PDF size to select paper source
• Cut between the double lines.
• Fold along the dotted lines.
• Tape the two ends together.
• Read the side with characteristics and examples.
• Next, look at the mnemonic cartoon side.
• Fill in activity sheets using the clues in the mnemonic cartoons.
A free sample is available: Animal Classification: Sample Mnemonic Cartoon Posters and Foldables.
TpT Store: Learning the fun and easy way
created and shared by Peggy Willingham