This animal classification PBL is sure to engage students and make them true animal experts! This unit includes 18 kid-friendly articles about the classifications of animals and specific animal characteristics. Once students have read about the animals and become experts on them, they will create their own nonfiction book to showcase their knowledge. Writing this nonfiction book is a great way to integrate ELA and science - what a perfect combination!
This unit includes:
- 18 Nonfiction Animal Articles!!!
- 6 Animal Classification Posters
- PBL Board Headers
- Nonfiction Book Page Templates
- PBL Lesson Plan
- Parent Letter
- Zoo Field Trip Activity
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about this store!