Animal Classification: Vertebrate Mnemonic Cartoon Foldables:
• twelve foldables with mnemonic cartoons
• list of characteristics
• list of animal examples
• activity sheets
This activity is a fun and easy way for students to remember names, characteristics, and examples of some of the most common groups (see Preview File) in vertebrate animal classification.
• Print on 8½” by 14” card stock.
Remember to click on: Use PDF size to select paper source
• Cut between the double lines.
• Fold along the dotted lines.
• Tape the two ends together.
• Read the side with characteristics and examples.
• Next, look at the mnemonic cartoon side.
• Fill in activity sheets using the clues in the mnemonic cartoons.
TpT Store: Learning the fun and easy way
created and shared by Peggy Willingham