Also included in
- This Ultimate Escape Room System Bundle - Break Out Box activity allows your students to have FUN and learn at the same time! We have developed a comprehensive, 3 tiered, ALL SCIENCE "themed", Escape Room, break-out box activity. The Escape Room centers around the fundamental vocabulary and concepts$137.48$206.75Save $69.27
- This Animal Diversity Escape Room & Interactive Notebook is a totally immersive activity allows your students to have fun and learn at the same time! We have developed a comprehensive, 5 tiered, Animal Diversity themed, Escape Room & INB. The Escape Room centers around the fundamental vocabu$8.76$10.25Save $1.49
- This Animal Diversity BIG Unit is a growing bundle! As we prepare more activities for this subject, each will be added to the file here on TPT. Likewise, if you purchase the bundle now, you will pay less. The current activities are listed below. As we add labs, games, and activities, we will noti$20.73$25.50Save $4.77
- This Life Science Escape Room activity allows your students to have fun and learn at the same time! We have developed a comprehensive, 5 tiered, Body Systems, Body Systems 2, Cells, and Genetics themed, Escape Room System Package. The Escape Room centers around the fundamental vocabulary and concept$53.66$56.50Save $2.84
This activity allows your students to have FUN and learn at the same time! We have developed a comprehensive, 2 tiered, Animal Diversity themed, Escape Room. The Escape Room centers around the fundamental vocabulary and concepts found within an Animal Diversity unit.
One of the main reasons many teachers do not use escape rooms is because it takes a long time to develop, and many times even a pre-made lesson is to difficult to implement. Our new "Escape the Homework" lesson & SYSTEMis simple to apply within the classroom.
Students are given a 20 word puzzle that will lead to unlocking a lock box that contains their group's 1st set of color coded clues. After each group solves a set of 12 color coded clues, they will gain access to a second team's questions.
Upon solving the 12 questions, the students will gain access to a third container of questions. If the students solve all 48 clues before the end of the class period, they will receive a pass on a homework assignment centered around Animal Diversity vocabulary and concepts.
The escape room can be run several different ways. The cheapest and easiest method is to use manila envelopes for the puzzles (all directions provided).
For a more authentic escape room each group will need the following:
- 5 Lock Boxes
- One five-digit lock
- Four 3-digit locks
Both methods will need the following:
- All printed materials (included)
- Manila envelopes
- The entire system of our Escape Room is explained on our website
- This is unlike many other Escape Rooms. This is a system that may be used over and over again with each unit!
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:
Connect with the STEM Center©
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the Green ‘Follow Me’ Star next to the STEM Center © icon to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
BLOG for more great activities and freebies.
Follow us on Twitter
Great info and freebies on Facebook
See all our products on Pinterest
Copyright © The STEM Center. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.