Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
The purpose of this product is to teach students about various animals (pictured in the thumbnail) and how to teach students to research information from documents.
This packet contains many different methods of organizing information about lions:
• A set of 15 fact cards for each animal and one title sheet that can be printed in a 2x2 grid, 4 per page, so that they fully fill four pages, or as a single 16-page book.
• An eight-question worksheet about the reading about fact cards for each animal.
• A KWL page for each animal.
• A Can/Have/Are worksheet for each animal.
• A fact sheet for each animal asking for size, habitat, diet, predator, prey, and student’s favorite fact.
• A worksheet asking for a student’s favorite animal fact and why it’s their favorite fact.
• Two versions of a one-page sheet asking what students learned about each animal.
• A versioned pair of each animal worksheets guiding students to make up a story.
• Versioned animal scrap sheets that students can use to write on.
• A before and after worksheet for each animal.
• A diagram labeling the parts of the animals.
• A Color Fun! Page for each animal.
This is such a great project for students to learn about lions, koalas, foxes, and especially red wigglers