Foldable and interactive comprehension and vocabulary bookmarks for George Orwell's novel, Animal Farm. These bookmarks include a place for students to record a timeline of events, important quotations, logical fallacies, vocabulary words, and answers to reading questions.
There are a total of three different bookmarks for this novel. Bookmark one covers chapters 1-3, bookmark two covers chapters 4-6, and bookmark 3 covers chapters 7-10. Each is double-sided, and contains:
- space for students to write vocabulary words and definitions
- 12 detailed reading comprehension questions a dedicated space for students to answer the questions
- A place for students to write down three key quotations along with an explanation to help strengthen literary analysis skills
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events
- A place for students to record logical fallacies
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between. Students will no longer lose their work, and they will understand the novel better.
Check out my other Animal Farm