Use this activity as a supplement while doing a novel study unit on George Orwell's allegorical novel Animal Farm. Puzzlers must find 35 words including character names and covering the major themes of the book. This word search worksheet makes a fun way to introduce or review the book.
The word list is as follows: Allegory, Animalism, Barn, Benjamin, Boxer, Commandments, Communism, Corruption, Dogs, Dystopia, Fable, Frederick, George Orwell, Ideals, Jones, Lenin, Manor Farm, Marx, Mollie, Moses, Napoleon, Old Major, Oppression, Pilkington, Purge, Rebellion, Snowball, Socialism, Soviet Union, Speech, Squealer, Stalin, Totalitarian, Trotsky, Windmill
You might also like:
• To Kill a Mockingbird Word Search
• Charlotte's Web Word Search
• Island of the Blue Dolphins Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.