This Bundle Includes:
What Does The Text Say? Searching for Text Evidence Through Non-Fiction Close Reading.
Animal Groups Edition:
* 6 non-fiction reading passages (for independent reading, small group, close reading, group research, homework, or assessment purposes)
* 6 text dependent questions sets (for independent and small group practice, or assessment purposes)
* 6 writing templates (for round robin writing, shared writing, independent practice, or research writing)
* 2 sets of teacher notes (how I use in my classroom & suggestions for your use
* 6 vocabulary posters
* 1 extension activity
No Prep Research Companions for your Animal Groups Unit!
* Animal Classification Fact Brochure Template for independent or shared research (can be used to research specific habitats or habitats in general)
* Animal Classification Research Mini Book (research pages for insects, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, fish)
*All About... Writing Templates (research writing for insects, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, fish)
*Poster Templates for each animal group (research pages for insects, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, birds, fish)
Everything you need for a complete non-fiction unit on animal groups. Print as a booklet for an easy no prep unit for the week!