Your students will love debates over what they know about animals, their dietary preferences and habitat. Lively disagreements are fun and will be a big hit with your classes. All student worksheets and conversations may be used for either written or verbal interactions and testing. The worksheets can be modified for teacher-guided, individual, group or whole class activities.
What is included:
• Two Animal Habitat Checklist Fill-in Worksheets
• Bilingual Interactive Conversation Activities and open-ended responses (Spanish 1 and 2 language learner level)
• Word bank of geographical features and ecosystems
• Grayscale photo images of geographical features and terrain for printing
• Photo images of geographical features and terrain for display on document camera or smartboard.
• Daily lesson suggestions
• Expansion activities for accelerated learners
• Answer key
These materials are designed to coordinate and be a follow up to any of your Spanish 1 animal topic lessons. These activities function well as a stand-alone activity or in coordination with a broader unit and will be an essential tool for any conversations about pets, favorite animals, regional animals or environmental conservation.
Essential Skill Practice:
- Animal topic vocabulary
- Region and geographical features vocabulary
Animal Habitat Worksheets and Conversation Activity can be purchased individually and used to supplement your current animal and textbook curriculum. If you need additional activities for your animal topic unit, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Enrich your current curriculum units and put valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Animals of the World Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Animal Characteristics Worksheet Activities and Conversations
Creative Writing Story Development Projects
Pet and Farm mini-dialogues