Also included in
- These time-saving YEAR-LONG Kindergarten and 1st Grade Science and Social Studies Centers and Activities saves you planning time, provides hands-on activities, and is standards based aligned and goes with ANY science or social studies curriculum! The DIGITAL and PRINTABLE teaching lessons and activPrice $285.00Original Price $564.47Save $279.47
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade teachers looking for SCIENCE Digital and Printable Adapted Science Units this YEARLONG Science Bundle is for you! This differentiated science bundle includes lessons, projects, worksheets, STEM activities, experiments, Boom Cards, and science centers and includes EVERYTHIPrice $183.50Original Price $366.00Save $182.50
- This Differentiated Social Studies bundle includes YEARLONG scaffolded mini-teaching lessons and practice activities units for kindergarten and first grade students. EVERYTHING you need to teach about communities, authority figures, needs and wants, history, economics, map skills, and famous AmericaPrice $118.00Original Price $235.00Save $117.00
- This is a YEAR-LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE Next Generation Science Standard (NGSS) Science Bundle for 2nd grade and 3rd grade. This MEGA Science Bundle includes science interactive notebook foldables, science lessons and hands-on activities for matter, rocks, weather, plants, animals, habitats, energPrice $139.99Original Price $226.00Save $86.01
- Are you a 3rd grade teacher looking for social studies activities that are fun and engaging to teach and practice the 7 Continents, 5 Oceans, Regions of the United States, Economics, Government, States and Capitals, Map Skills, and More? This is a YEAR LONG DIGITAL and PRINTABLE BUNDLE for 3rd gradePrice $110.00Original Price $168.50Save $58.50
Do you need fun and engaging teaching activities for animals, habitats, ecosystems, and biomes for NGSS? This Design an Animal Habitat NO PREP activity focuses on student’s learning by using creativity, critical thinking, and problem solving skills. Students will design animal habitats, ecosystems,adding in the correct plants and animals demonstrating what they have learned. This resources is simple to use, fun, and offers so many ways to use as PBL science activities.
How To Use:
You will copy graphic organizers, writing pages, habitats, animals, and plants, add crayons, scissors, glue, and give students the freedom to research and create their own habitats with the plants and animals needed. Students will demonstrate their understanding by adding the correct animals and plants in each habitats.
Habitats included in this Animals, Habitats, Ecosystems, and Biomes Set:
- Deciduous Forest
- Coniferous Forest
- Rain Forest
- 6 Animals per Habitat (Students will COLOR, CUT, and GLUE.)
- Multiple Size Additional Animals for Habitats
- Plants in Multiple Sizes to Create Habitats
- 10 Colored 8.5 x 11 Colored Teaching Posters WITH Animals
- 10 Colored 8.5 x 11 Colored Teaching Posters WITHOUT Animals
- 12 Animal Label the Diagram Worksheets
- 12 Color and Write Research Animal Sheets (2 per page)
- 12 CAN/HAVE/ARE Animal Worksheets
- 10 Habitat Sort, Cut, and Glue Sheets
- STEM Challenge Sheets
- Teacher Sample Example for CAN/HAVE/ARE Worksheets
- Teacher Set Up, Ideas, and Instructions
This animals and habitats resource:
- offers so many ways to use
- provides differentiation to meet the needs of all students
- great for project-based learning science activities
- simple research activities for primary grade students
- allows students to discover and explore animals and habitats all over the world
- great for whole group, small group projects, and student led problem solving
You will have teaching activities to use all four seasons with the Animal Writing Activities:
- Polar bears
- Sea turtles
Some of the ways I've used this resource:
- homework projects
- science centers
- seasonal thematic units
- supplemental activities with reading and science text
- geography supplemental activities for differences in habitats
This animal and habitats no prep resource is great for students of all ages! I created it with primary grade students in mind giving them a way to demonstrate their understanding of how animals survive in certain habitats in order to meet their basic needs!
This is what teachers like you are saying about this resource.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "My students and their parents loved this activity!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "So wonderful for our habitat unit!"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "A great resource! My class loved it :)"
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ "So many ways to use! Love this!"
Other resources useful resources can be found by clicking on the links below.
CLICK here to FOLLOW me and SAVE 50% off my products the FIRST 24 HOURS POSTED!
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.