Products in this Bundle (2)
This BUNDLE includes my best-selling Animal Diorama and Research Report - Project Pack, and my all-new Animal Habitats Unit to help provide background knowledge about the habitats and explore the differences between them 2before you begin the diorama project with your students.
(Please note: If you own either of these resources already, you do not need this bundle, as you will have duplicate files).
About the Animal Habitat Unit:
Do you need to teach your students about Animal Habitats? This resource includes an introductory presentation to explain the different habitats to your students so you can lead them in a whole-class lesson / discussion about the habitats. Just project the file onto your smartboard / screen and advance through the slides like a Powerpoint.
This resource includes real photos and drawings of each habitat, as well as real photos of some of the animals found in each habitat.
These habitats include:
- Coral Reef
This unit also includes printables to go along with the presentation pages. Each habitat includes a word search and a non-fiction passage with comprehension questions. A Habitat Fact Sheet is also included as a graphic organizer for students to write down what they learned about each habitat.
Also included in this ZIP file is a header for a bulletin board display, as well as habitat photo cards. These can be printed and laminated for durability, then used in a pocket chart or classroom display.
About the Animal Diorama and Research Report - Project Pack:
This Animal Diorama and Research Report is such a fun and engaging project for your students! They will learn about an animal by creating a diorama of the animal's natural habitat. Students will research an animal of their choice, complete an Animal Research Report poster, organize and write a research report about their animal, and present their project to the class.
This Project Pack has everything you need to do this project with your students. It includes:
- An introductory presentation to explain the project to your students and show them step-by-step instructions
- Directions for project / instruction sheet for students in English and Spanish
- Animal Research Report page printable for students to complete with facts and illustrations
- A letter to introduce the project to parents in English and Spanish
- Student Templates and Graphic Organizers for Animal Research Report (with and without sentence frames)
- Student Rubric for Animal Research Project printable
- Grading Rubric for Animal Research Project printable for Teachers
- Presentation Outline Page to help students guide their oral presentation
EDITABLE PAGES INCLUDED in this Zip File! Now you can change the specific details of your student rubric, parent letters, due dates, and more!
See previews of these individual units by clicking on their links below: