This unit includes all materials in English and in Spanish for a Kindergarten Animal Habitat Unit. It includes...
*Mini-book, "What Do Plants Need to Live?"
*Mini-book, "What Do Animals Need to Live?"
*Mini-book, "Guess My Animal"
*Cut and Sort: Living and Non-Living
*Cut and Sort: Animals and Their Habitats
(Savannah, Ocean, Rain forest, Forest, Pond, and Arctic)
* Cut and Sort: Venn Diagram Land and Water Animals
* Graphic Organizer KWL
* Graphic Organizer CAN, HAVE, ARE
* Graphic Organizer 3, 2, 1
* Word Work, How many syllables does each animal have? Clothespin Syllable Game
*Word Work, High Frequency Word Rainbow Words Game
* Teacher Read Aloud: "What is a Habitat?"
* Student Scientific Investigation Journal that features all 6 animal habitats for the writing center
* Parent and Child Home Animal Investigation Project with Parent Letters and Graphic Organizer
If you have any questions or concerns, email me at email@example.com.
For a FREE addition to this unit to practice oracy, download
Yo Observo/I Observe Activity
For more updates follow my TPT store Cindy's Bilingual Box
Facebook Page Cindy's Bilingual Box"
Cindy's Bilingual Box