Are you planning an animal hospital or zoo dramatic play area? Have a theme of Winter? Need print and go prep posters, labels, or props? Then look no further!
Why Use Dramatic Play areas?
Dramatic play teaches self-regulation. This helps students to control their impulses, work with others and make plans. Dramatic play allows students to have an opportunity to work through emotions by exploring their feelings and thoughts. It encourages kids to work through conflict resolutions and disagreements. Dramatic play isn't just for Prek! This set includes MANY literacy and math skills! Students will be writing receipts, counting money, telling time, and identifying numbers by waiting in line. In addition, students will be seeing functional print and this will increase their vocabulary.
What is included?
- Suggested Purchases
- Parent Notes (Note home and extension letter activity)
- I Can posters (For every place in the center to give kids ideas of what they can do)
- Welcome to the Winter Zoo (Poster and 2 page poster for grocery store banner)
- Welcome to the Animal Rehabilitation Center (Poster and 2 page poster for grocery store banner)
- Open/Close posters (Zoo and Animal Rehab/hospital)
- Posters Label areas (Janitor's closet, kitchen, x ray, x ray room, exam room,
- Animal Hospital and Winter Zoo hours
- Feeding schedule
- Reserved Parking (Transport vehicle)
- Receptionist Desk labels
- Phone messages recording sheet
- Appointment book label (plus recording sheets) color and b/w
- Prescription pad label
- Patient Files (Label and recording sheet)
- Computer for appointments label
- Animal Hospital Recording Sheet (animal observation form)
- Exam and Treatment Recording sheet
- Animal Cage template
- Habitat pages
- 27 Winter Animal Sheets (food, size, habitat, and clipart picture)
- Animal Food (print to pretend to feed animals. Matches the animal sheets)
- 2 Feeding Forms
- Role Necklaces (big and small size)
- Meet the Staff Labels
- Pay Here Label
- Prices Poster
- ticket labels
- Zoo receipts (different levels of difficulty)
- Check out Station (Now serving, floor number labels)
- Vet hats
- Vet uniform/shirt (Use these templates to iron on shirts)
- Banner (Animal Hospital and Winter Zoo)
- Animal Transport Van Labels (License Plate, wheel, head lights)
- Keys (building and transport vehicle)
- X rays (penguin, polar bear, snowy owl, sea lion, seal, walrus)
- Labels (Tools needed for hospital plus so much more!)
What if I need something added?
If you would like any custom pages, please e-mail me at email@example.com and I would be more than happy to create it for you!
How do I open this?
Please note: You will need Adobe Viewer to open these cards. They are secured and flattened. There is NO editable version included in this set.
Hope you find this resource useful! =) Don't forget to write feedback. You get FREE money to spend on Teacher's Pay Teachers!!
Thank you for visiting my store! Have a question before you purchase, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carolyn's Creative Classroom