Animal Kingdom Vocabulary Power Point! This is a FUN, EFFECTIVE way to teach animal kingdom vocabulary to your class.
Each slide in this Animal Kingdom Vocabulary PPT includes:
• One of the animal kingdom vocabulary words listed below
• An image to help students comprehend it
• Whether the animal is vertebrate or invertebrate
• Characteristics of animals in that kingdom
• Examples of animals in that kingdom. (click PREVIEW to see examples)
The 16 animal kingdom terms included are:
amphibian, annelid, arachnid, bird, classify, crustacean, echinoderm, fish, insect, invertebrate, mammal, mollusk, organism, protozoa, reptile, and vertebrate
*Please Note: You will receive the PowerPoint as a PDF to ensure the formatting stays the same.
Here is a related animal kingdom product:
Science Vocabulary Bundle
• Click the green star near the top for updates on new products, freebies and sales!
• Feedback = TPT Credits for future purchases! Also, I love hearing how you used these!
Thanks for looking at this Animal Kingdom Power Point and be sure to check out the other trading cards and posters in my store