Also included in
- THREE Classification Powerpoints and fill-in notes in one easy BUNDLE! These three powerpoints and fill-in-the-blank notes are designed to give students an overview on the Six Kingdoms of Classification, the Animal Kingdom, and the Plant Kingdom. They align to Georgia Science Standards for 5th grade$8.00$9.50Save $1.50
A quick and easy way to introduce the animal kingdom! This powerpoint is designed to give students a solid understanding of animal classification. It aligns to Georgia Science Standards for 5th grade.
★ 32 Student-Friendly Slides
• Slides 1-4: Introduction
• Slide 5: Invertebrates Introduction
• Slides 6-7: Invertebrates-Sponges
• Slides 8-9: Invertebrates-Echinoderms
• Slides 10-11: Invertebrates-Cnidarians
• Slides 12-13: Invertebrates-Arthropods
• Slides 14-15: Invertebrates-Mollusks
• Slides 16-17: Invertebrates-Worms
• Slides 18-19: Vertebrates Introduction
• Slides 20-22: Cold-Blooded Vertebrates-Fish
• Slides 23-24: Cold-Blooded Vertebrates-Amphibians
• Slides 25-26: Cold-Blooded Vertebrates-Reptiles
• Slides 27-29: Warm-Blooded Vertebrates-Birds
• Slides 30-31: Warm-Blooded Vertebrates-Mammals
• Slide 32: Animal Classification Closing
★ 6 pages of Fill-in-the-blank notes
★ 4 pages of Filled-in answers for teachers, absentee students, students with note-taking accommodations
The presentation and notes are editable! Alter to fit your specific needs!
Please click the green star above to follow my store!
Looking for additional science resources? Check these out!
Check out my 5th Grade Math Products!
CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE PROBLEMS