This Animal Kingdom Bundle includes two complete Power Point and Notes products and two Task Card sets
- all EDITABLE! That’s over 120 slides and 70 task cards at a 20% discount! These visually stimulating presentations, differentiated notes, and engaging task cards cover the major concepts and vocabulary of Invertebrates and Vertebrates.
My Power Points are comprehensive enough to substitute for a textbook if necessary, but they are also EDITABLE so you can customize them to better complement any textbook or other resources you are using. Although originally designed for a general level high school biology class, this product could easily be edited to work in a middle school Life Science class or a more advanced Honors or AP Biology class.
You can purchase each lesson separately or SAVE
with this bundle. Click on the links below to see more detailed previews of each included product:
1. The complete Invertebrates PowerPoint and Notes package with 55+ slides and 3 versions of notes: Invertebrates PowerPoint and Notes
2. Invertebrates Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
3. The complete Vertebrates PowerPoint and Notes package with 70+ slides and 3 versions of student notes: Vertebrates PowerPoint and Notes
4. Vertebrates Task Cards with PowerPoint Review
You might also like:
Vertebrates Review Qubes
Invertebrates Review Qubes
PowerPoints for Biology Bundle
which includes all of Science Island's PowerPoints and Notes for Biology without the task cards
Task Cards for Biology Bundle
includes all my Biology Task Card sets
Animal Baby Names Vocabulary Activity:
All age groups LOVE this activity! Did you know that a baby platypus is a puggle? Awww!
Animal Group Names Vocabulary Activity:
A little more advanced than Animal Baby Names, this activity works for grades 6-12. My high school students asked to play this throughout the year!