This 28 page download is an animal bundle with black line masters, reading passages, directions, and answer keys for making an animal lapbook with your students. This bundle is interactive and provides tools to construct a lapbook that can serve as a comprehensive study guide, authentic assessment, or fantastic display.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Six kingdoms and layered flip-book
3. Animal survival and adaptations vocabulary pocket with cards (includes definitions and blank cards)
4. Life cycle of a frog T-fold (egg, tadpole, tadpole with legs, froglet and fog)
5. Vertebrates accordion foldables for each type of vertebrate (fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals)
6. Invertebrates foldable
7. Learned and Inherited behaviors foldable.
8. Tiger classification example flip-it
Reading passages included in this bundle:
Vertebrates and Invertebrates
Reading strategies and summary pages are also included to aid in comprehension.
My students are motivated and engaged in their learning when I use lapbooks. Parents like that all the papers for the unit of study are compiled into one place.
Please download the preview so that you can view the passages and interactive pages of the labook more closely. If you have any questions, please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love from the Bayou,