Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
29.57 MB | 19 pages
This project is designed to give students an insight into the art of papier mache. Students will create an animal mask that can be either ornamental or wearable. This package gives you a step-by-step guide with images to help you and your class re-create my orangutan mask. This project was design to be delivered twice a week for a one hour lesson and should go for roughly 10-12 weeks.
This Product Includes:
- Project Plan (1 page)
- Marking feedback sheet (1 page)
- Marking rubric (1 page)
- PowerPoint Presentation a step-by-step guide how to re-create my mask. (12 slides)
- Student handout: Self Evaluation (1 page)
- Student handout: Student research assignment (3 pages)
- For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
- Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
- Buy additional licensing for school use.
You may not:
- Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. -Admin can buy additional licensing.
- Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more Visual Arts projects and to follow my store,