This resource contains 25
different animal matching poke cards. Students have to match the skin of the animal to the correct animal out of a choice of 3 below. Simply put an object/coffee stirrer etc. through the hole to select the answer. Students can self check their answers and also record their answers on a recording sheet.
1. Print out the cards onto card stock - 4 per page.
2. Laminate each of the cards.
3. Hole punch each of the cards on the + sign with a single-hole puncher.
4. Turn each card over and use a marker to circle the hole that corresponds with the correct answer.
5. (Optional) Hole punch each card in the upper left hand corner so that you can keep them altogether with a keyring.
6. Find coffee stirrers or cupcake picks for your students to use as ‘safe pokers’
An answer key is included for you to be able to check students answers quickly.
Click below to find:
• Autism Classroom Resources
• Task Card Activities
• $2.99 and under cart fillers.
Once you have purchased this resource don't forget to come back and leave feedback to help you gain some TpT credits! If you want to keep up to date with my sales, new resources, freebies and so much more click the green ★
next to my store name!
I love to see my resources in action in your classrooms, if you use one and would like to send me an image of it you can send to me @teachingautism on Instagram! Follow me here.
What are TpT Credits?
You can gain TpT credits by going back and leaving feedback on any purchases that you have made. The credits build up and then you can use them off future purchases - from any seller on TpT!