Animal Migration Scavenger Hunt:
This activity is designed based on my Animals Migration unit which you can get from this store.
Preview images may have reduced picture quality due to jpeg file. But original .pdf file contains clear images.
This scavenger hunt includes key information and everything you’ll need to teach your students about the various Animal Migration and science behind it.
There are 28 scavenger hunt engaging cards with colorful and eye catching pictures. It’s a great tool for to review vocabulary and science on Animal Migration.
Directions to use and purpose:
1. At the end of this Scavenger hunt students will be able to learn the vocabulary and science behind the Animals Migration.
2. Print the Scavenger Hunt cards on card stock or brightly -colored paper and cut them apart along the black lines.
3. Make copies of the Scavenger Hunt questions worksheet. Each student needs a copy.
4. Place the Scavenger Hunt cards around your classroom where students will be able to find them. You can put them on chairs, on the computer keyboard, on the back of your classroom door, on the sides of student desks, on the chalkboard, or wherever you like.
5. Students have to search the room and find all of the sentence cards to answer the questions. You can differentiate by having students work alone or with a classmate.
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!