This unit is Week 1 - Also check out Week 2 Animals/Offspring in my store! Both can be used together or alone.
This unit was loved by my students! It includes full lesson plans with standards, including an example anchor chart, techniques that are included in the plans, and photos of products my students completed. The activities are engaging and hands on. Activities include:
* Animal mother and baby cards to match or use as a memory
and to be used with lesson plans.
* Comparison printable for mother and baby animal differentiated
for 3 levels.
* A frog life cycle booklet to make (booklet is adorable - it looks
like a frog with a mouth that opens to show life cycle.
* A farm animals book to color and create.
* An attribute activity comparing themselves to a friend - a printable that organizes their thoughts. This could be used as a graphic organizer for writing in another area.
* A mammal/reptile comparison printable that includes cut and
paste lift and peek flaps.
* Basic and higher level questions included for teacher use
* video resources