*Revised - April 2015*
This collection is a supplement to the Animal Park story in the Reading Street series (2008). It contains so many engaging activities that you're sure to run out of time before you've exhausted all of these resources.
More specifically, you'll find:
* 20 bingo cards (no two are alike)
* an anchor chart for short u
* an anchor chart for questions
* a high frequency word card game
* amazing words
* a reading incentive chart
* a short u word sort (ug, uck, etc...)
* roll and read x 3
* a progress monitoring incentive chart
* writing prompts
* 12 fill in the blank cards
* self-checking rhyming cards and more!
* spelling scoot
* spelling word rebus puzzle cards
* rainbow write (spelling words)
* roll, read, & write (high-frequency words)
* -ug family flip book
* 10 unscramble-the-word cards (short vowel u)
Recording sheets are included. Enjoy!
FIRST GRADE ONLY