This packet compliments Reading Street's (1.6) Animal Park story. It includes graphic organizers and writing activities. It's great for centers, whole group lessons, small group lessons and cooperative learning teams. These templates can easily be published into a technology project with apps like Popplet, Keynote and/or Wixie.
Includes 7 pages:
1. Concept Chart for weekly question: What can we learn about animals by watching them?
2. Four Square organizer for weekly question: What can we learn about animals by watching them?
3. Writing page: What can we learn about animals by watching them?
4. Literary Nonfiction T-Chart with "I can" statement (Compares Animal Park and A Fox and a Kit
5. Cause and Effect Organizer with "I can" statement
6. Writing with "I can" statement (Write about your favorite animal from Animal Park. Use details from the text.)
7. Venn diagram comparing hippos and elephants with "I can statement"