Inspire your students to study the incredible animals of the world!
From a newborn puppy in New York to a Giant Panda in Beijing, animals come in many shapes and sizes. Despite the fact that over 1 million animals exist, I'm sure your students will have no trouble choosing one :)
This resource guides students through conducting their own research report on an animal (over 80 suggested topics are listed) while following criteria. Students are asked to research the structural and behavioral adaptations of their animal (among other things such as evolutionary history) by using the Internet and books. Next, students are asked to share their learning by creating a poster board, presentation board, or power point presentation. Artwork may also be created to further display learning. Finally, students present their work to the class.
This project can be done in partners. Printable Evaluation forms included!
This Project Package Includes:
- Step by Step Instructions
- 80 Possible Research Topics
- Student Criteria Checklist
- Presentation Options Page
- Research Notes Page
- Artwork Sketch Page
- Printable Evaluation Forms
We really appreciate all the feedback we receive. Your feedback helps make our products better.
WE OFTEN PROVIDE FREEBIES TO OUR FOLLOWERS AND ALL NEW PRODUCTS DEBUT AT 20% OFF:
• Look for the green star next to our store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time we debut a new product or freebie!