Engage your students with this project based learning activity that works with ANY animal! Guide your students with focused research and then let them choose either a flipbook or report-based project. Easily differentiate for all learners with two levels of flipbook projects.
Both projects focus on the following characteristics of an animal:
- Threats (anything that is a threat to their existence or survival)
- Survival (how does the animal survive? physical adaptations, defense, offense)
- Characteristics (physical, behavioral)
Included in this pack is:
- One focused research guide (to use with all projects)
- Flip Book Project Level 1
- Flip Book Project Level 2
- Research Based Project
- Assessments for both project types with student self-assessment component
Each flip book project contains a checklist on each page to help students self-assess the quality of their work.