Students begin to learn the terminology required for animal report writing.. A great way to reinforce the terms that students should be using and identifying in their writing.
Easy to play the game:
1. Player 1 picks up a game card. (45 included, 9 of each heading)
2. Player 1 must then decide if the information is:
*title *classification *description *habitat *diet
3. Another player to check number on the answer key
4. If correct move to the first square with the information heading (title, classification, description, habitat or diet).
5. Winner is the first player to the finish line.