Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.54 MB | 11 pages
Students create their very own fiction text about an animal of their choosing!
- Cover to include TITLE and COVER ILLUSTRATION
- TABLE OF CONTENTS page
- Multiple pages to include HEADINGS and INFORMATIONAL TEXT
- Food Chain DIAGRAM with LABELS
- Place for students to create a DIAGRAM of their animal with LABELS
- Drawing or PHOTOGRAPH of habitat to include a CAPTION
- GLOSSARY pages
- INDEX pages
I have my students choose an animal and research the animal's habitat, adaptations, food chain, etc. They then use the non-fiction booklet to record their information.
The booklet is meant to be a half page. I print many copies of each page as some student's books will be longer than others and I will have multiple pages on hand.
Included in this product is an editable PowerPoint and a non-editable PDF.
YOU WILL NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FONTS TO EDIT THE PRODUCT:
PDF file also included if you do not have these fonts. But, having AG fonts makes teacher hearts happy. You can download from Amy Groesbeck here: