Looking for a fun format for your next research project? Look no further! Your students will love the colorful layout of this Animal Research Flip Booklet, and you’ll love the organization.
• 6-page animal flip book with lined pages for writing paragraphs
• 6-page animal flip book with bulleted pages for writing sentences or phrases
• 6-page animal flip book with framed pages for pictures
Select one format for your class or use all three to differentiate.
• Cover – students write the name of the animal and draw/paste a picture
• Where Found – students pinpoint or shade the location of the animal on a world map
• Habitat – students write about the animal’s home
• Habits – students write about the animal’s eating, migration, and other habits
• Appearance – students tell about the animals size, color, and features
• Interesting Facts – students add other information about the animal
Additional Flip Booklets:
• Native American Research Flip Booklet
• Great Lakes Research Flip Booklet
Click on Follow Me to be notified as other units are published.
For weekly ideas, activities, links, and freebies, check out my blog, Enjoy Teaching
Common Core State Standards – RI.3.7, RI.4.7, RI.5.7, W.3.7, W.4.7, W.5.7