This product contains
-Teacher instructions and ideas for use
- A self guiding graphic organizer for students to research animals including traits and attributes, a picture and "something I learned" for Tier 1 and 0 learners.
- A differentiated research graphic organizer fit for ESL, ECE or tier 3 (below level) learners.
- A graphic organizer for students to research animals with primary lines including it's habitat, what it eats, where it lives and other facts as well as a space for a picture.
- A book exploration organizer for students to write facts and the pages they found their information on that includes a self check at the bottom.
- Informational writing publishing paper with boxes for illustration (2 to chose from)
- An editing checklist fit for all learners with pictures to assist ESL and Emergent readers.
- A peer review checklist for group work fit for all learners with pictures to assist ESL and Emergent readers.
- A Flip-book as an option for final product.