Animal Research Project for ANY Animal
This generic animal research project pack works for any animal of your choice!
- Students will be introduced to various animals
- Students will be able to name various animals and their features and characteristics
- Students will become aware of animal life in various habitats
- Students will use close reading methods to answer questions and find information
- Students will use graphic organizers to organize their thinking and research
- Assign an animal for your students to study or have students choose an animal they are interested in learning about.
- Teach your students about the animal you are studying or have students use non-fiction information books and online sources to close read about the animals they have chosen to learn about.
- Have students work through the graphic organizers and the work pages for that animal. Pick and choose what pages you’d like your students to complete. The pages can be combined to form a project booklet.
- Set up a time for students to share what they’ve learned with their classmates or with students in younger grades.
More Thematic Units
Note: Leave feedback on my resource and you'll get $ off future purchases!
Permission by author for single classroom use only.
I love it when you share my products with your colleagues! Please do so legally, by purchasing additional licenses- they are available at a discounted price!
Uploading this product onto the internet (even to a personal/classroom website) is prohibited and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).