Also included in
- If you teach your first and second graders a science unit on animals, this bundle will provide you with lots of cross-curricular materials for extending your science teaching.Click any of the covers above to link directly to the preview of any of the resources in this bundle.* Animal Classes Literac$13.80$17.25Save $3.45
- Practice science vocabulary, integrating clues, and making inferences with this set of 100 riddle cards and related activities for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. These integrated curriculum cards and activities address vocabulary about animals, plants, the human body, oceans, and weat$15.60$19.50Save $3.90
- This bundle includes more than 300 seasonal and thematic riddle cards, riddle writing templates, and related games for vocabulary development.Click on any picture above to link to previews of all of the riddle sets that are included in this bundle! All are available separately, but you'll save near$41.50$59.00Save $17.50
Are you teaching about animals? Your students will love building their vocabulary and science knowledge with these unique riddles, and you'll love the way this cross-curricular set reinforces early reading strategies like identifying key details, making inferences , and drawing conclusions, too!
The set includes ...
- 20 riddle cards, printable at four per page
- 20 answer cards illustrated with amazing photos
- The same 20 riddles in full-page format. Take a screenshot of any page and digitalize it with your favorite apps and programs, like Seesaw or Google Slides.
- A template for your students to use for writing their own animal riddles
- A set of 14 picture cards for a related literacy center or science center game
- A class animal graph
This set is a terrific way to increase your students' exposure to and mastery of content area vocabulary for your science unit about animals!
Thanks for your interest in this resource! You’ll also like…
Would you like to save money on future TPT purchases? It’s easy!
Please go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment about the product. Your feedback is important to me! It helps me to improve products and design the new resources you need for your classroom.
Be the first to know about my newest resources!
Click here to follow my store. You‘ll get an email update whenever I post a new resource. You’ll also find an occasional “Followers Only” freebie in your TpT inbox, just to say thanks!☺