Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.95 MB | 70 pages
This partner research presentation uses Google Classroom as a platform for research, presentation, and collaboration. Students will enjoy this simple step-by-step guide to researching a topic and creating a presentation. Using the handouts and the instructional Powerpoint presentation, you can support students as they face the sometimes daunting challenges of research. All lessons are common-core aligned. Students will learn to:
• Create a Google doc and Google slides presentation in Google Classroom.
• Pick and narrow a topic
• Search for and evaluate sources.
• Take notes on slides without plagiarizing.
• Distinguish between notecards and slides.
• Write a strong thesis statement and topic sentences to maintain a controlling focus.
• Construct a conclusion that shows the ability to synthesize rather than just summarize the information presented.
• Document sources: parenthetical citations and works cited page.