Also included in
- This Task Box Activity Bundle is a HUGE set of all my task boxes so far! With Phonemic Awareness Activities, Dyslexia Activities for Letter Reversals, Language Development Activities, Animal Science Activities and Number Sense 1-20 Activities this bundle hits all of the major skills we hope to promoPrice $39.95Original Price $66.00Save $26.05
These AWESOME animal science for kindergarten activities and science activities for first grade are the perfect addition to your early elementary science curriculum. Perfect for teaching your students all about animals and their habitats. Did you know that learning about animals traits and characteristics not only builds science skills but also helps build vocabulary and visual discrimination skills?
These animal science activities are must haves for teachers and students! Make learning about animals fun and engaging for your students this year by using these animal science activities during your science units!
****Use my coordinating Animal Habitat Units to further your students animal science learning grab your giant Habitat Bundle here.*****
This printable pdf contains 295 pages of hands on activities and highly engaging visuals! Assess student knowledge by observing the completion of each activity. With easy to use activities, instructions and answer keys these self checking and independent activities are sure to please both you and your students!
View more hands on and highly engaging independent activities here:
Designed for use during science, small groups and fine motor practice, the activities in these task box animal science sets are engaging and independent enough for use during any part of your day!
***Visit my blog here, The Kindergarten Life, for a detailed post on how I use these in my classroom!****
Specific Activities Include:
- Habitat Sorting for all 10 habitats (ocean, rainforest, forest, dessert, grassland, domestic/zoo, farm, river/wetland, mountain, arctic)
- Predator/Prey matching box
- Eating type sorting box
- Animal/Name puzzle box
- Animal Classifications box
- Mother/Baby matching box
- Life Cycle order box
- Land, Air, Water sorting box
- Sleep Cycles box
- Animal Traits sorting box
- 3 piece animal puzzles box
- Animal traits sorting box
- Name writing box
- Size order work box
- Who am I? Animal Attribute Identification box
Specific habitat activities can be broken into 40 sorting activities with an additional 10 mixed habitat activities! 50 activities in all!!!
Every activity has:
- work mats
- box labels
- answer keys
The included table of contents makes finding a particular activity fast and easy. With pictures of each box, instructions for assembly and TONS of ideas for use. Organizational labels and instructions are also included.
Let's connect on social media! Follow me here to be notified of new and updated products. Your feedback is always appreciated.
Keywords: pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 1st grade, early elementary, homeschool, elementary science, animal science, earth science