Hop hop hop Hippity Hop!
Designed to help students become happy reading rabbits!
A fun and focused way for your students to practice reading, build fluency, and strengthen comprehension. Great for homework, guided reading groups, or language centers.
The worksheets are systematic and designed so students can build on their familiarity with the sentence patterns.
Each page includes 6 sentences. The format is:
1. (Name) is a (animal name).
2. (He/she) lives in (_____________).
3. (He/she) has (__________).
4. (He/she) can (______________).
5. (He/she) (verb + _______________)
6. (He/she) wants to (________________).
*There are 6 stars on top of the page which students can color in each time they read the full passage, or each time they read a sentence.*
26 Pages in All
Thank you and Happy Teaching!